Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First try @ bloging

So here I was sitting at work and wondering how boring this day has been and checking my phone contacts to see if there is another soul on earth i could trouble. So I decided to call someone however the question was what do i talk about, which brings me back to where i started. Then i muster up and call someone- a friend of mine . We were talking and she mentioned that she was bored too and was thinking of blogging. the minute she mentioned it a bolt of thought hit my head and i said to myself "why can't i do that". Sure i have a lot of useless thoughts in my head and what better way to get back at life by bitching about it.


So ladies and gentlemen here iam, a simple "everyday guy" has taken the first step towards the next generation of "Time killing" and in the process have become one among the gazillion bolggers who have perfected this art.


So what do i blog about - simple EVERYDAY LIFE , which includes work, play, relationship, dieting, working out, partying - you name it its all in there. So if you are a everyday person try and check out this blog and share your thoughts

1 comment: